It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:57 am 
Offline
US Pits Crew
US Pits Crew

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:58 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Barnet, London
Just got around to trying Collada import on Max and it worked for me - I had more than one uv for each object.

Cheers

Dave N.

manf12014 wrote:
i export in dae with all option checked, but when import in c4d, or 3dsmax 2013, only one uv per objet, no multiple uv


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:21 am 
Offline
Jackman
Jackman

Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:39 am
Posts: 4
Is it normal that all parts are out of alignment?
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:57 am 
Offline
Jackman
Jackman

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm
Posts: 3
@Dave Noonan

Thanks for making an awesome program

Okay now without the sucking up but I guess still after 6 years there is no way of importing models back into the game?
I have been wanting to this since the beginning of F1 2010 especially this year cause it seems that they screwed up the mapping of the cars and as usual some textures aren't right.
Anyways please let me know if there ever will be a possibility to do this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:41 pm 
Offline
US Pits Crew
US Pits Crew

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:58 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Barnet, London
I think I can correct this, it seems the car objects should have a very small rotation applied, there should be a new version of the plugin soon...

Cheers!

Dave N.

sderenno wrote:
Is it normal that all parts are out of alignment?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:29 am 
Offline
Jackman
Jackman

Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:39 am
Posts: 4
Dave Noonan wrote:
I think I can correct this, it seems the car objects should have a very small rotation applied, there should be a new version of the plugin soon...

Cheers!

Dave N.

sderenno wrote:
Is it normal that all parts are out of alignment?


Greats Thanks !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:37 am 
Offline
Jackman
Jackman

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 am
Posts: 8
Dave Noonan wrote:
Just got around to trying Collada import on Max and it worked for me - I had more than one uv for each object.

Cheers

Dave N.

manf12014 wrote:
i export in dae with all option checked, but when import in c4d, or 3dsmax 2013, only one uv per objet, no multiple uv


i export mclaren in collada file and import in 3dsmax 2013, and same result. ho verion you have?
can you bake paint a decal into one texture and one uv map?

or please can you explain me how to do this. im a c4d user.. i´m not control 3dsmax. when i import a collada in 3dsmax 2013, import with fbx plugin.. why?, is 3dsmax error?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:35 am 
Offline
US Pits Crew
US Pits Crew

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:58 am
Posts: 1214
Location: Barnet, London
Sorry but it's difficult to help out when 3DSimED is working correctly but other software is not.
For the Collada plugin for 3DS Max, try these, I think they will work better:
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/OpenCOLLADA/wiki/OpenCOLLADA-Tools

Cheers

Dave N.

manf12014 wrote:
Dave Noonan wrote:
Just got around to trying Collada import on Max and it worked for me - I had more than one uv for each object.

Cheers

Dave N.

manf12014 wrote:
i export in dae with all option checked, but when import in c4d, or 3dsmax 2013, only one uv per objet, no multiple uv


i export mclaren in collada file and import in 3dsmax 2013, and same result. ho verion you have?
can you bake paint a decal into one texture and one uv map?

or please can you explain me how to do this. im a c4d user.. i´m not control 3dsmax. when i import a collada in 3dsmax 2013, import with fbx plugin.. why?, is 3dsmax error?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: F1 2016 support
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:03 am 
Offline
Jackman
Jackman

Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:56 am
Posts: 3
Importing F1 2016 tracks works, but no way to export?
Before exporting (for Assetto Corsa eg.) is needed to Slipt objets by Material, but this procedure cause this error:
"Creation of DirectX vertex data has thrown a Memory Exception. Drawing too large?"

Try to export directly in kn5, but fail. Reimport this kn5 fail with "Out of Memory Exception"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group