Hi Guys and Girls
As you may or may not know, a couple weeks back I released a 2011 version of Kentucky Speedway for NR2003.
If you missed version 1, well now there's an updated version available called surprisingly, version 2
Here are the main details, and updates:
Version 1 features:
* Scratch built track from Satellite data and track information including the new curved pit lane
* Full day to night transition graphics (80 mins from Day to Night)
* Full length pit speed rules (as per the races)
* 2011 Sprint Cup weekend race logos
* New wall, ground, sky textures, lights, etc. etc.
* Optimized 3D crowd who do things
* Whelen Pit Entry/Exit light system with flagger and lollipop man
* AI by JR Franklin
* Updated cameras
Updates/changes in v2.0:
* Day to Night transition is now seen on all TSO levels (Min, Some & All).
* Fixed the lift towers on the Grandstand so they are the correct color and don't suffer polygon tearing when viewed from some angles.
* Fixed the transitional wall in turn 3 so that the daylight wall doesn't stick out of the shadow.
* Fixed some shadow polygon tearing that was present on the trackside hills.
* Completely rebuilt and reanimated the Whelen Pit Entry & Exit lighting system (see readme).
* Added Caution Lights to the bottom row of the pit exit light which Nascar uses on some tracks.
* Fixed the min_race.lp line at the start finish line where there was a break in it.
* Fixed the pitlane entry flag official so he shows the correct pitlane status (see readme).
* Added PTA and OWR05 track ini settings for AI (see readme).
* Many other graphical fixes and updates that I can't remember.
* Added 2x (40 minutes day to night) and 4x (20 minutes day to night) ptf files for offline use (see readme)
Here's a customary shot or two:
You can download the track here:http://www.smiffsden.com/enews.php?id=18