It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: [NR2003] UIE 2013 mod
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:12 pm 
Champion Driver
Champion Driver

Hi all,

I figured I'd post this here even though the pits is pretty much a ghost town (sadly). It would feel wrong for me to not post my mod here since I owe this place much in my early years of NR2003 modding and just learning track making and such. Long story short about 2 years ago I was looking to modify the f-keys in NR2003 and move them (original thread where I asked: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16628). Thanks to Mr_Too_Slow he provided me with n2003.lyt which for the next 2 years I secretly worked on my new NR2003 UI mod using my graphic design talent and just crazy ambition to make better UI for NR2003.

So here it is for all to enjoy: http://racing.armorydigital.net/Pages/N ... _0021.html

I'd like to quickly point out the download link for the mod is at the very bottom of the page if you have trouble finding it and there are many versions to choose from. The Legendary edition one is password protected however so don't download that one or you won't be able to use it. That is only for those I want to give out to. The complete edition has everything basically.

Lastly, if Mr_Too_Slow, Admins, or moderators ever do happen to read this I will give you a copy of the legendary version. This place is seriously underrated in all it has done for the NR2003 community and you guys have earned it by helping me in my early years of NR2003 modding. Think of it as my rise from a noob in the modding community many years back when I first joined to finally be a worthwhile contributor :cheers:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:53 pm 
Driver
Driver

I stopped racing Nr2003 a few years ago, but my dad still runs in a league every week. I was looking for the old link to move the F-key graphics and ran across your mod. I was blown away by it. It's almost got me tempted to re-install the ol' game just to play around with it.

Thanks for this great update. Best I've seen in years and I have seen a lot of mods/updates while running my old site.

Thank again! :thumbsup:

Chuck Copeland

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:51 pm 
Champion Driver
Champion Driver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:40 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

This is great thing you have done for the game, thank you so much

Kurt