It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:03 am 
Jackman
Jackman

Currently irritated by this with the GT3 Brasil 2008 mod and PrototypeSCC mod for GTR2 and the Classic F1 mod for rfactor - the cars do not load with their respective setups, even though each is set as "favorite".

For example, I save a setup for the GT3 Ferrari and set it as favorite; return later and select the Viper, go to the garage and it has the Ferrari setup loaded and as favorite; work up a setup for the Viper and save it, also set as favorite; later I select the Porsche and it loads with the Viper setup. All the setups are saved but whatever car I select in that mod loads with the setup from the last car driven from that mod; the cars are obviously all different, the setups are not interchangeable, so why aren't the setups being properly linked to their respective cars? Since this only occurs with a few mods I can only assume there is something amiss in the specific mod files, but what?

Examining the mod files and car files I can see nothing to differentiate them from mods which work properly in this respect. I have spent several evenings searching the net without finding a single mention of anything remotely resembling this issue. Am I singularly blessed with this anomaly?