It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:08 pm 
Jackman
Jackman

Hey, I just got NR2003, and got the AeroWars setup. I installed it, but the setup hangs on the "registering fonts" part. I didn't think this would be a big deal, until I tried the AeroWars mod, and no car models actually showed up in the driver info screen, and it won't let me race, saying it "can't load cars." I have Windows 7 64 bit, and did that DEP, or DSP, or whatever three-letter word thing where you turn something on in the command line. Other mods work fine, just Aero88 doesn't. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:29 am 
Jackman
Jackman

The year is 1968. The racing collection: Formula 1. Colin Chapman bolts a small front wing and a rear spoiler onto Graham Hill’s Lotus 49. The end result is awesome. All Formula 1 groups follow in shape in affixing their motors with a few sort of aerofoil-shaped device on their motors. Dubbed “guillotine” wings due to the fact….Nicely never mind, permit’s simply stop that with the reality that they have been banned at one factor in 1969 and lower back after the FIA turned into capable of drum up a few rules on how they will be attached to the cars.

Doh! I just said the word "banned", and guess what?