It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:04 am 
Jackman
Jackman

Does anybody know of anyone that would be interested in doing a historic "all time greats" painted car set for me for Nascar Racing 1 and Nascar Racing 3. I do have the list of drivers that i would like. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR FREE, and i dont need it done yesterday. Reply back if you know a direction to point me in to get me connected with someone who might have a interest in doing this for me. Thanks fellas. :help:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:27 pm 
Champion Driver
Champion Driver

Try this page under the Older Game Links http://www.nr2k3tracks.com/ also do a search, there are still a few sites out there hosting files and actively using those game.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:08 am 
Jackman
Jackman

Hey Dan. Thanks for the reply, i tried to to click on that link you posted for me. It says that the site is frozen (i couldnt get forwarded to it). I will google to see if there are some leagues for Nascar 3 & Maybe Nascar 2003 still going on, and see if i can post a question on a league website. I do have one other question that i posted in another topic area that has not gotten a response yet that maybe you could answer for me as well..do you know if triple monitors would work for Nascar 1 and Nascar 3 ? i do know that you could look left and right by pressing the button on the steering wheel in both games to see if anyone was out beside you on the left or right side ?? Thanks again for taking the time to respond, i do appreciate it.

Jason :cheers:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:38 pm 
Champion Driver
Champion Driver

It opened just fine for me. Google can find more then the others.

I have used double monitors for NR2K3S, and rFactor, I have no idea, just give it a try is the best I can say.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:50 pm 
Legendary Driver
Legendary Driver

Wow! This place is back. Good on ya!

Jason,

Woofgm, who is posting paints in the "show your paints thread" is probably the last master of N1 paints. He ran the last open N1 site Woof-BSDR on geocities; now long gone. But Dave is still around. If he's posting here, you can probably PM him here. If not, go to http://www.nr2k3tracks.com and go register for the forum. Dave also regularly reads our board.

He's also a great N3 painter. And knowing Dave's situation, he would be even more interested in renumeration, but I can guarantee you, he'd do it without it!

There was another GREAT painter for N3 who went by MOF. He posted mostly over at SimCyberworld, but it looks like that old dead site is now restructuring their old infected message board (or its just gone forever). I don't even have a good contact for MOF anymore. I gave him my old Voodoo 5's years ago, and then asked if I could get them back, if he wasn't using them (as I want to recreate some old N1-N99, ICR2/CART etc computers). About 2 yr later he sent them, after moving from NC to FL, but I have no contact info for him. But, MOF can paint a car!! If he's still around (I do so hope so), he would be another to contact. Maybe Dave (Woofgm) has his contact info.